Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my little corner.

My Last one. My last edge, aware of this world, aware of the fact I'm growing ever deeper
into my insanity.

Giving in more to what he truly wants. What he desires to do, but would never admit it.

....Well said.

My name... Is Eric.

I'm Dyne. I'm Eric's little voice. The devil on his shoulder, the face beneath his skin. This is the first time I remember him typing everything I say. In a very scary sense, I was created by Eric. Sustained by what he denies.

.... I still don't agree. I can't believe that I made you. But.... I'm done blaming anything else.

You wish. If that were true, you'd tell your friends about this page.

True. But that's because I doubt they would see me the same. This page will go public. In time.

What my lesser half is attempting to say is he doesnt trust you people. The pain, the judgement. It's too much for this whiny little bastard. *balls up his fists* Fucking Assholes.

Every Last One of you.

So Let ME begin this time, Haha!

We'll start with the most painful..

Katie Alisabeth Neuhauser. You hurt me deeper, even Eric deeper than he has been before. But God damn it was well done. If I had my way, My Truest wish, I would kill you. Your friends. Your family. My aura flickers at your name, and Eric's resolve is shattered at the note we still carry in our wallet.

Next, we'll start with some of my 'friends'.

Laurel Machel Damian, a.k.a. Dami
Laurel, You're one of the wierder ones. You somewhat understand 'what' I am, even if Eric doesnt tell you the entire truth. I was created, or rather, I evolved because of his will. Consciously. Your psychological side is fascinating, because you almost emulate me.
Be careful on your path, for you're begging to follow my road.
Especially considering our Past. You think you know me?
How much have I really shown you?



Elizabeth Avril Swain.
You are nothing but a ridiculous excuse for a friend. You have used me, continually. And I'm utterly done allowing Eric around you, for he turns into a puppy. It's time to show my bite.

Hannah (Emu) Leah Shipman
I wish I never met you. Never attempted to woo you. Never cared about you.
But I did, we have Kail, and I will FIGHT you for him you stupid bitch.
If I were a lesser, more violent shade of myself... Like I used to be..
I'd want to kill you both. The thought crosses my mind, frequently. But I will not, Can't.

That's enough out of you....and enough for Edition 1 of Dual Dimension.

The energy... It's radiating through me.

Even though I know the obvious answer? I really dont feel Human.






No comments:

Post a Comment