Saturday, May 29, 2010

Music Path

God I love this idiot.

The music we listen....it brings us together to being the same being. His anger, sadness.... all of it is his own when we listen..

"I want someone to hurt, like the way I hurt! It's sick, but it makes me feel better..."

Bwahahahaha!

I feel like I'm tapped into an electrical outlet with a short in it.

I have, feel so much energy, and yet, I yawn. I yearn for a peaceful sleep I'll never have.

I fantasized about killing the majority of last night.

I'll Find you Max. you God damned traitor.

You knew what that game would do, didn't you?

How, because of the effect games have on us....it becomes more like the game?

I miss the days I was a Demon in his mind.

I miss being the Ultimate enemy. The threat to the world.

If I ever erase you Eric, god help those you have scorn for.

And now, to continue where I left off last time...


Jessica Aucoin....

You're an idiot sometimes, but you're cute. We mighta had a shot if we werent trying for a relationship during the time Katie blew Eric's sanity to kingdom come.
You're a close friend, but we each have our responsibilities. In reality, I doubt we'll ever be more than that. Not to mention the fact Brenda and Lillian have both flirted with me, and I have returned it. I have a tendency to speak my mind, as you well know.

Renee Helmer.
In all reality, you're just naive, and innocent.
Why do I find that a bad thing? Hah.
Get out of that annoying depressing slump, and we'll talk.


Damn it, I'm hungry. I need to eat, but there ain't shit I want.

One of the cute girls I know oughta come make me some food.

Or at least then I might have some motivation to do more than sit on this fucking computer all morning. I should let this body rest. We're gonna have a hell night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment