Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Twin Edge of an Ax

A few people....wondered how I got the nickname. And I find it funny, after so many years, the personality behind it still suits me.

Ax was a character in a book series called the Animorphs.

He was a creature, an alien, known as an Andalite. Imagine a centaur with a tail like a scorpion, except that the stinger is shaped like a V, and sharp as any blade.

They had the power to morph into any creature he touched.

One touch, and he could change into it for life.

Adaptation. The key to Life.

This is what I took from this character.
And the fact that know matter how much I "change"...

I'll never be like you people.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not like "you people" either. and I doubt that will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...The difference between you and me...

    I really doubt I'll ever be, or have ever been 100% honest.

    You can show your hearts true feelings.

    And I know it's an idiotic thing to say,

    But It feels like someone removed my heart.

    ReplyDelete